Sunday, April 24, 2016

Broccoli Juice

When I was a kid I never eat broccoli, in fact I never knew what's broccoli. Even as an adult I seldom eat broccoli and I eat it cooked. I never eat it raw! But I read a lot of good reviews regarding how healthy this green vegetable. It is rich in vitamin B6, B1, vitamin A, vitamin E, copper, zinc, iron, magnesium, phosphorus,potassium, selenium, omega-3 fatty acids and dietary fiber. Just wow! How good is that?

Since one of my life goal is to eat healthy as much as I can I came up with my own version of mixed fruits with broccoli juice. I gathered all the ingredients that I can find in our kitchen and made this yummy broccoli juice.

I mixed banana, apple, cucumber, water melon,mangoes, and BROCCOLI.

It actually surprised me that this broccoli juice can be so delicious! 




 

Hints for Life Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design